High Sierra Appalachian 75
Click to enlarge image(s)
• 75-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
• Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider.
• ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ and high-density foam padding.
• Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
• Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW™ channels to keep your back cool and dry.
• Waist belt, with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture.
• Side and bottom compression straps secure gear.
• Webbing daisy chain on both sides.
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
• Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap.
• Front access to the main compartment.
• Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
• Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles.
• Mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles.
• Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
Grid-Weave Duralite,® Mini-Weave Duralite,® Duraweave (bottom)
34 x 14.25 x 10.25 in (86.3 x 36.2 x 26 cm)
Capacity: 4580 cubic inches (75-liters)
Standard Frame Size: 24"
Torso Length: 15" to 20"
Height Fit: 68" to 72"
Pack Weight: 5.8 lbs.
59501-640: Amazon, Black